Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Please Welcome the New Party Time Tuesdays DT!

Welcome to Party Time Tuesdays!

I am very pleased to announce the first design team! I am so excited to have these women on my team, they are all very talented!

Please welcome (in alphabetical order):

Abby from My Scrap Stuff

I just love how the kraft & red look together, such a stunning creation!

Anna from Scrap and Crap

Loving all the pink and of course this beautiful Tilda!

Dianna from Embellished by Dianna

How cute is this raggy puppy! I just love how Di colored him.

Kate from Running with Scissors, Spatulas, and Sneakers


(Card removed for publication - Congrats Katie!)

Nancy from Southern Yankee Crafter

What adorable little monsters!!

Paige from She Who Must Stamp

Yum, cupcakes! I love the polka dot top best!

and last but not least - Stef from Glitterbabe Greetings!

This horse is just beautiful!

Be sure to come back next week for our first challenge!!

ShareThis