Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Party Time Tuesdays Challenge #19

Happy November!!

Before I announce this week's challenge I'd like to make a few announcements. My team leader, Dianna, is now the co-owner of Party Time Tuesdays! I'm so happy to have her running things full time with me! We will be announcing the next DT call in a few weeks!

Just a reminder ~ the Top 3 from last week's challenge and the October Prize Winner will be announced tomorrow. This month we have a 6x6 Cosmo Cricket Togetherness pad up for grabs. Each week we will draw a random winner whose name will go in the drawing at the end of the month. If you participate in all 4 challenges this month, your name will go in as well!

And now for the challenge! It's time for another Anything Goes Birthday Challenge ~ the only requirement is to have birthday wording on your card front. Super easy!

Here is the inspiration from the Design Team!



9 comments:

  1. love all the cards!! thanks for a great challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the fun, beautiful and festive cards posted here! This place just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely cards, hope mine fits in
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the cards Great Inspiration
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun challenge and my goodness, your samples are fantastic!!! Thanks and God Bless! Angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful inspiration again this week!!!! :) thanks, PTT girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the super fun challenge!! Just added my card! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis