Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Party Time Tuesdays Challenge #19

Happy November!!

Before I announce this week's challenge I'd like to make a few announcements. My team leader, Dianna, is now the co-owner of Party Time Tuesdays! I'm so happy to have her running things full time with me! We will be announcing the next DT call in a few weeks!

Just a reminder ~ the Top 3 from last week's challenge and the October Prize Winner will be announced tomorrow. This month we have a 6x6 Cosmo Cricket Togetherness pad up for grabs. Each week we will draw a random winner whose name will go in the drawing at the end of the month. If you participate in all 4 challenges this month, your name will go in as well!

And now for the challenge! It's time for another Anything Goes Birthday Challenge ~ the only requirement is to have birthday wording on your card front. Super easy!

Here is the inspiration from the Design Team!



ShareThis