Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Party Time Tuesdays Ptt#10: Elegant Birthday

Birthday cards are so much fun!  This weeks challenge is to show us your ELEGANT BIRTHDAY CARDS.  The winner will be announced next Thursday, April 14.  Please come back to see if you won!! 

We have a wonderful sponsor: Stitchy Bear

Hi my name is Stitchy and I am Co-Owner of Stitchy Bear Stamps...we started this store April 1st, No Fooling haha..I live in upstate New York with my husband and two TEENAGE adults haha, I do say that loosely as they think they run the show here, NOT...
I been creating stamps for a little less than a year now and I am totally addicted to the craft..I started about 4 years ago making digital scraps and I knew there was much more out there, so a friend of mine introduced me to digital stamps...and the rest they say is history...I look forward to seeing all the beautiful creations come through...good luck everyone..stitchy xoxox"

For one lucky winner Stitchy will be giving away:


Now for your Party Planners:  We were very lucky to get to use images from Stitcy Bear....Thanks!!!

Ashley

Bev

Danie


Molly

Nancy


Paige


Patchi


Renee


If you post to a gallery or forum please use PTT#10 in your tag.

We are having a weekly giveaway over on our Facebook page.  All you have to do is leave a COMMENT not just "like" our Party Planner of the week.  This past week we did not have a winner...there were no comments left, just "likes".  The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to any online digital store of their choice.  That is worth a couple of digi's in most stores!!!  This week we have your Party Planner Molly.  The winner of this giveaway will be posted next week along with the winner of this challenge.






8 comments:

  1. Beautiful crafting from the team. I've put my card with linky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a great challenge ladies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if this is elegant enough, but it sure has lots of sparkle and bling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab challenge - great cards from the DT. Hope my card is elegant enough xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are so pretty, I've joined your blog so I'll be back, :)

    Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the chance to showcase my card

    ReplyDelete
  7. I meant to post my last comment here and put it under another one! DUH! These are gorgeous cards, gals! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis