Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Party Time Tuesdays PTT#16 Sketchy Tuesdays

Sketch by our "In House" sketch artist: Stacy Koo

Good morning crafters!!  Today is Sketchy Tuesdays!  Above you will find this amazing sketch by Stacy.  All of your Party Planners have used it to feature our sponsor, Kenny K's images and created a child's birthday card.  For this challenge we would like to see what you can create with this fun sketch.  Our winner will receive an image from our month long sponsor Kenny K.
Here is a little bit about Kenny:

I wielded a mean crayon in my early days growing up in the Bronx, but made the quantum leap to the Mac at my first art studio job in 1990, and have been working as a digital artist ever since. My previous work experience includes seven years in consumer and pharmaceutical ad agencies as a photo retoucher and Mac production artist, a season at MTV Animation, and many, many freelance illustration and Flash animation jobs. These days when I'm not beating the hell out of my bass with the rest of the hooligans in my bands Almost Famous and Air Dogs, I'm hard at work here at my home art studio in Pearl River, NY
Here are the Party Planners fun Children's Birthday Cards:
Stacy

Bev

Patchi

Renee

Danie

Nancy

Paige

Please use the tag PTT when uploading your card to any gallery.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis