Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Party Time Tuesdays PTT#22 4th of July

Wow with July coming up this next weekend...you know what that means?  Happy 4th of July.  So this week we want to see how patriotic all of you crafters can be.  Please show us your best 4th of July themed cards. 

In order to win this weeks prizes....you will need to do the following:
-Follow the theme of our challenge
-be a follower of our PTT blog
-post our badge(Found in the upper left of our blog) in the sidebar of your own personal blog

Here are our fabulous sponsors for this weeks challenge:



Flower Soft® is an amazing pot of colored sprinkles,
that allows you to create text, designs and miniature
floral embellishments. Flower Soft® is acid free and
is loved by card makers and scrap-bookers alike. Visit
the Flower Soft® website to see our unique stamps,
papercrafting kits and card toppers which work perfectly
with Flower Soft®. Flower Soft® also makes fabulous,
realistic plants for dolls houses and other 3-D items.

One lucky winner will receive 4 Flower Soft NEON Ultra Fine 20ml Jars and a pack of 8 "Fireworks" 3D cut-out cards

2 Cute Rubber Stamps are cute and whimsical rubber 
and digital stamps that can be used for cards, 
scrapbooks and much more.  Heidi is the owner / 
designer / illustrator and loves seeing her cute 
illustrations turned into rubber stamps.  The BEST 
thing about 2 Cute Rubber Stamps is that “YOU” can 
get involved in the creative process by voting on 
her sketches and submitting ideas or your own.  
 
One Lucky winner will receive their choice of 2 rubber Stamps or 2 digis!
 

iCopic.com is an online retailer dedicated to
providing high quality Copic products backed by
superior service and affordable prices. Our huge
selection of Copic products and Price Match Guarantee
program make us the one stop shop for all your Copic
needs. Our online store offers a huge collection of
stamps, papers, embellishments and Tim Holtz inks and
embossing powders. With you in mind, we’ve designed a
site that makes shopping a breeze and most orders
qualify for Free Shipping!

One lucky winner will receive a 6pack of Copic Sketch Markers
This week the Party Planners would like to welcome a very special Guest Designer:
Jeanne Streiff


Jeanne is the DT Coordinator for Flower Soft.  She has been more than generous and is representing Flower Soft as our Guest Designer.  Her project features a card made out of the items one lucky winner will receive for participating in this weeks challenge.  Welcome Jeanne we are so excited to have you!!!


This is an AWESOME card!  LOVE it!!!  Thanks again for Partying with us Jeanne!

Here are the Party Planners with their Patriotic themed cards

Danie

Nancy

Stacy

Renee

Patchi

Paige

When adding your creations to a gallery such as SCS or Paper Craft Planet please use tag PTT.





16 comments:

  1. wow ladies! you all rocked this one. these are all gorgeous!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of cards this week - and thanks to Jeanne for joining the Party this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge. Wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific blog, Jenn. It sure looks like a happening place for a paper crafter like me.

    I found you through The Outlawz Follow Me forum and I am now following you. I hope you will visit my blog, Tickell Expressions.

    I am grabbing your badge for my site.

    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous projects ladies! this is my first time entering your challenge and it looks like fun! Great prizes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!! my first party time tuesdays entry!!!! I'm so glad I found your blog challenge site *happy dance*

    hugs!
    Grace O

    http://sugarcards.blogspot.com/2011/06/monday-in-july.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, the DT cards are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 4th of July Ladies, Your cards are all Fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, the party planners' creations are fantastic!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just discovered your website - great inspiration and love the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, what great cards! I found you thru the Outlawz and am a follower and have placed your blinkie on my blog!
    Here is my blog address, could you please follow me?
    http://quiltindiva-sewsimplequilts.blogspot.com/2011/07/let-freedom-ring.html
    Thanks,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm thrilled I found Party Time Tuesdays! I just shared my patriotic card and can't wait to check out the others. Happy 4th of July and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's my first time to play with Party Time Tuesdays and I've really enjoyed looking through the site. Lots of great inspiration!

    I've posted my link, signed up as a blog follower, and am going right now to post your badge on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oops - you can delete #30 entry. That was me and messed up my URL address. So sorry! Love all the cards and great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please delete entry #31 because I put in just my regular blog. #45 has the actual link to the card. Thanks, Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  16. GREAT cards ladies!!! Love all the ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis