Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Party Time Tuesdays PTT#34 Sketch & Monochromatic

It is Sketch week again here at PTT!  We have another option for all of you who make cards then find challenges(that would be me!hahaha)!  This week if you would like to use our sketch....great!  But we would also like to see Monochromatic!  So here are the options....Sketch Or Monochromatic....OR BOTH!!!


We have a 3 fantastic sponsors this week!
Dancing Princess
My name is Jenn Camargo and I'm a SAHM of 7 kids...6 girls ages 18-3 and a surprise baby boy age 4 months. I've been scrapbooking/card making for 18 years, and started digital designing three years ago. I LOVE my work...it's my creative outlet. I am thrilled to be sponsoring this challenge and loving all the fantastic works of art on the site!

Crafts and me
We are a small family Craft business that came about when as a card making family, my daughters and young granddaughters and I that is! Not our men who do not make cards, although my husband has had a go....Could never find the stamps and crafts that we had seen advertised!  So, in the end we decided to start up Crafts and Me, so that we could get the products we wanted not only for us, but to offer to other crafters like you. We love the different ranges of stamps and crafts that we get from all over the world and we hope you will love them too.... Our aim is to give you the best possible customer service that we can, and to treat our customers just as we would want to be treated ourselves.

heartsongbadge
Heart Song Designs offers hand drawn digital stamp images perfect for all your papercrafting needs. We offer a variety of images from elegant to super cute. Come visit us at www.heartsongdesignsshop.com and find digis that make your heart sing.

Here are the Party Planners:

Peggy


Dawn

Paige

Nancy

Danie

Jackie

Jen S

Thanks to our wonderful sponsors for letting the Party Planners feature your images!


Here is a breakdown of the RULES
Follow PTT blog
Post PTT badge in your blog sidebar (lets your friends know where you like to PARTY!)
Mention PTT in your post with a link back to the PTT blog!
Easy!!!!

If you link to a gallery...please use PTT for your Key Word!













4 comments:

  1. I love that you let us choose! :) I love doing monochromatic cards, I just never seem to!
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful sketch and great DT samples! Thanks!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge tanks for the choice of themes. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration from the DT. I have submitted a monochromatic card and hope to use the sketch as well.

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis