Monday, October 17, 2011

WInner PTT#36-Breast Cancer Awareness and/or Shaped Cards

Hello!  I am thinking that this will be the new day that I post the winner.  More practical!  So please make note of this when you are searching for the winner post!!!

Now on to the winners:  Thank you so much to our fabulous sponsors!!!

Winner of 4 digis from Crafty Sentiments: #57-Hey Hey Paula!!!

Winner of a $10 gift certificate to Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps: #33 Sarah I


Now the VIP Top 3

#52 Theresa

#59-Sally McD

#8- Tip Top

Winners please email me at sponsorptt@hotmail.com to claim your prizes!  VIP email me at sponsorptt@hotmail.com to claim your VIP Top 3 badge!





2 comments:

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis