Tuesday, September 25, 2012

PTT#87 Anything Goes

Good morning.  I know I always say this....but "really this is already the last week in September"!  Sorry, I just cannot get over how fast time flies!!!!  Hope everyone is gearing up for winter.  The prediction in CO is that we will have a "Bad" winter!!  WHAT????  Can I please come stay with one of you that live in the "Tropics"?  I am over it!   
On a better note, I want to shout out to my Colorado Buffaloes...What a beat down they gave Washington State (sorry all you Washington fans)!  I wonder if Mike Leach slapped any of his players???  LOL!!!  Anyway...on with the challenge...

This week is #87-Anything Goes

Here are this weeks Sponsors





Here are your Party Planners 

Britt

Cely 

Danie 

Dawn 

Holly 


Melissa 

Michelle 

Thank you for following our Rules HERE


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.


ShareThis