Monday, September 17, 2012

Winners of PTT#84-Teacher Inspired Gifts

Good morning. Did everyone have a great weekend? Mine was productive...I rearranged my craft space to make room for my new electronic cutter. Man-o-Man...you would think that 4 desks and dozens of drawers would be enough room...yeah right. I have come to the conclusion that I am a craft hoarder!!! Anyone else a hoarder of all things crafts?? 

Here are the winners of our last challenge, teacher inspired gifts. 

Winner of Flonz Stamps prize #22 Cheri 

 Winner of Fancy Pants Designs Prize 
#1 A Busy Bee 

 Winner of Stitchy Bear Prize 
#5 Clairs 

Winner of The Paper Shelter Prize 
#9 Nancy Parker 

Winner of DtsArts prize 
#12 Shirl 

 Thank you so much for participating. Please email sponsorptt@hotmail.com to claim your prize. Place your prize info and PTT#84 in the subject line. All prizes need to be claimed by Monday September 24, 2012. Anyone who contacts us after this date will not be eligible for their prize. Thank for understanding but we are so busy that we have to move on by the above date. 

 VIP TOP 3

 #17- Melissa Sunshine

 #8- KBrandy4 (Hazel)

 #11- Diana L

Please email sponsorptt@hotmail.com to claim your VIP badge.  Thanks!

Hey have you seen this weeks challenge?  It ends tonight at 11:59pm.  It is all about the Multi-fold cards!!!

Enter HERE.



7 comments:

  1. Congrats Ladies!!!!WOW!!Awesome Projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much in choosing my project for this fun challenge...
    Congrats to the rest of the winners
    awesome projects on each entries....
    Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you for picking my project!!! CONGRATS to all of the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to have my card chosen in VIP TOP 3. Congrats to all the winners.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! I'm really excited. Congratulations to all the winners.

    Cheri
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for choosing my card in the top 3 and congratulations to all the other winners, i have emailed you for my badge!!
    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. HUGE Blogger THANKS for choosing my design as a winner. I'm excited to always participate in your FAB challenges ! CONGRATS to ALL the winners! I have emailed you my information.
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis