Friday, November 16, 2012

Call for DT and Sponsorship Coordinator positions

Hello!
 It is time again for another PTT DT call. I am doing a DT call for a full, new team of Party Planners  AND a new Sponsor Coordinator. EXCITING!!!!
 (Only US applicants at this time.)

Requirements:
     -Must have an ACTIVE blog where you post 2-4 times a week
     -Must be able to work with digital stamps
     -Must be able to display the PTT badge and fellow DT members on your sidebar
     -Must be able to comment on challenge entries
     -Must be active in social media ie: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
-Must be willing to promote PTT 
    

Benefits:
-This is a 6 month term with the possibility to continue. (Jan-June 2013)
     -Your blog link and picture will be added to PTT blog, which has a large following.
-Your designs will be promoted through several online sources.
     -You will receive weekly digital stamps and monthly product at sponsors' discretion.
(Please note, we have very generous sponsors!)
-You will be a part of a chatty, fun loving group of crafters.

To apply please link your blog to Mister Linky (found below)
 AND email me why you want to be a "PARTY PLANNER" here at Party Time Tuesdays.  partytimetuesdays@hotmail.com

If you are interested in the SPONSOR COORDINATOR POSITION,
 please note that in your email!  

I am looking forward to your RSVP for this Design Team Call!

partytimetuesdays@hotmail.com

The call will remail open till November 16th.


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

17 comments:

  1. I'm throwing my name in the hat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been on a DT, but I decided to give it a try and apply anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry I did not mean to put my entry in this section. Please go ahead and remove my name...Thanks, joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited to apply. Thanks for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apologies - could you remove my name please. I've linked up in the wrong place!

    Thanks
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL!!! My daughter, Melissa, is without power due to Hurricane Sandy, and is staying with me. I didn't realize she was using my computer and logged in under her Google account, so when I replied here, I was logged in as her, not me. Make sense? I'm so confused! LOL! Any who, count me in with the DT call! I would be delighted to be part of your team! And let's all pray she gets power back soon! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to be part of your team, i am not active in social media, am intimidated by it but willing to learn. love to blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please remove my name...linked up in the wrong place.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH NO! I did it again! I was linking up a card for the current challenge but I mistakenly hit the wrong button and it linked me up to the DT call....AGAIN! LOL! I'm usually so good at this linking thing, but for some reason, I keep getting it all wrong here. I have linked up my card to the current challenge, but now have linked up multiple times to the DT call, which I AM interested in :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello,
    Thank you to inform me. Effectively, I will not to participate DT Call.
    Hugs!
    Nathalie L

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to be a part of the DT and look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have neer been a DT as I am a begginner.. Ohh I am so excited..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just sent out my email. I am looking forward to hopefully hearing for you and definitely seeing the new team!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Jenn! I would love to be a part of the DT and work with you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis