Tuesday, October 2, 2012

PTT#88-Frightfully Scary Projects and Cards

Good morning.  WOW it is already October!  30 days till Halloween!  Fright Night is one of my favorite holidays!  I just love all the fun stuff to decorate with...how about the spider webs???  I think I still have strands left over on the front porch from last Halloween!

This week our challenge will be "Frightfully Scary" projects and cards.  Anything Halloween will do (even cute!).

This weeks sponsors:



Winner will receive 2 pre-selected images

Here are your Party Planners featuring images from Flonz, The Paper Shelter, Elizabeth Bell and Papers from The Robin's Nest

Melissa


Britt

Holly

Dawn

Danie

Michelle

Cely

Please remember to follow our rules.  I was noticing today that there are several of you that play with us week after week...and I bet your are wondering why you haven't been chosen for a prize or a VIP Top 3 spot???  Have you placed our badge in your sidebar?  

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

ShareThis