Tuesday, October 9, 2012

PTT#89- Anything But a Card-NO CARDS

Well it is looking like Monday (even though it is Tuesday!).  I love having something to blame wrong's on!!!  This time the wrong doer is.....BLOGGER!!!  So I stayed up till 11pm last night, going straight down to the wire on the winners post and on the post for this morning and nothing...it didn't post.  I know what you are all thinking (ya right) but honest to goodness, I hit post!  I mean I looked everywhere for the two posts and they are no where to be found.  So, since I just discovered that it didn't post, here is this weeks challenge:

Anything but a card!


By: TwitterButtons.com

Did you know that you can now find out the current weeks challenge IN ADVANCE?  How you ask???  Well you can go to my personal blog sidebar www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com (where the little twitter bird is located) and follow me on twitter. Or click @jaxbeanstalks and it will take you directly to my twitter page. I will be letting you know the following weeks challenge on a random day the week before!


Here are this weeks sponsors





Now for your Party Planners:

Cely


Danie 

Dawn 

Holly 

Melissa 

Michelle 

Britt


Please follow our Rules HERE


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.




ShareThis