Monday, December 10, 2012

Winner of PTT #96

Good morning everyone!  Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

Here are the winners of PTT#96 Anything Goes
Winner of the Crafty Sentiments Designs Prize
#17 Aneliya Nekezova
Winner of the Lili of the Valley Prize
#198 Granne
Winner of the Digital Delights Prize
#138 Desire Fourie
Winner of  the 3 Girl JAM Prize
#289 Lilia
Thank you to all who participated.  Please email iwonptt@hotmail.com.  Please claim your prize by December 17.  

VIP TOP 3
#144 Cris
#132 Tonya H.
#252 Lalkygirl
Thank you so much for your wonderful creations!!  Please email iwonptt@hotmail.com to claim your VIP badge.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow thank you so much for choosing my creation as one of the winners. I am totally honoured. Congrats to my fellow winners and especially the VIP Top 3 - well done to you all. Also thank you to the design team for their wonderful inspirational creations. I will display my badge with pride in my sidebar.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    {Doing Life – 400 Follower Give Away}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the VIP Top 3.

    Congratulations to all of the winners.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis