Monday, January 28, 2013

PTT Winners #103

Good morning everyone!  Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

Here are the winners of PTT#103 Color Challenge

Winner of the Bugagoo Stamps Prize
#1 Anita M

Winner of the Lili of the Valley Prize
#5 Blankina

Winner of the Crafty Ribbons Prize
#7 Anna

Thank you to all who participated.  Please email iwonptt@hotmail.com.  Please claim your prize by February   4.

VIP TOP 3

#2 Wendy F

#3 Linda Simpson

#10 Nana Connie


Thank you so much for your wonderful creations!!  Please email iwonptt@hotmail.com to claim your VIP badge.

4 comments:

  1. I am so honored that you chose my card as one of the Top 3. Thank you so much. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot believe my eyes!!
    I have won the LOTV prize,jippie!!
    Will mail asap, thanks so much..

    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Chuffed to bits to see I made Top 3 :)... thank you so much.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited I found this challenge blog!!! What fun!
    Bloggie Love,
    Lynne
    Her Craftiness

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis