Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Birthday Mojo with Jenn Cochran


 "I started crafting when I was really small.  My mom was huge in the crafting circuit when I was a kid.  Had stuff for sale in a magazine that her and a few friends founded.  So, I pick up my love for everything handmade from my mom."  

Hello to everyone, so glad you could join me today!  Jenn here with your Daily Dose for this HUMP DAY!!!  I know you all know me from hosting PTT for the past 3 years.  I am super excited to start you off with Your Daily Dose.  Please come back daily for a different Party Planner showing off her style and inspiration.  PTTYDD is now going to be your stop for inspiration and a challenge.  

I want to get your mojo rolling with a fun teddy bear birthday card.  Come on over to my blog and join me for the full view!  Can't wait to see you there!




Follow on Bloglovin

ShareThis