Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Chunky can be a good thing

Hi all! I'm back to show off a project I did in my altered book art journal. I have several sketchbooks and mixed media books that I also use, but by far, my altered book is my favourite go-to art journal. There's just something about the size, the text that can peek through and the fact that it's already hard bound. I love how it's getting bulky too.

I love using lots of textures in my journaling and you can see more up close shots on my blog. And when you see the closeups, you'll understand why my altered book is getting so chunky.


Have a great week!

Kiki

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis