Monday, January 20, 2014

Fun backgrounds

WOW I am just so excited to be here and sharing today's daily dose as some inspiration today!  


I just love create the background for my layouts and often start with very subtle papers as my base to do it with.  Experimenting with different mediums is what I love to do most.  Have you tried playing with Crayon's before?  Well head on over to my blog for full view, and a video to see how the background comes together!  You might just be hitting the kid's crayon stash!



Thanks for stopping by today!

xxx Beck

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis