Monday, January 13, 2014

Ric Rac Flowers with Judy Rozema


"My mom was a crafter, and was an expert at using repurposed items to make other things, so I was taught about crafting from an early age. I was crocheting in high school, but started stamping around the time I got married -- a LONG time ago! It didn't really become a daily occurence until around 2004."

Judy here today! I am excited to be one of the Party Planners 
and to be sharing this Daily Dose with you today!
I love creating different kinds of flowers for my cards. Today's peek shows Ric Rac Flowers! I have an easy tutorial for you on my blog, so head on over and check it out!

You can also see more inspiration from me at my Facebook page.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis