Friday, January 10, 2014

Time to Create with Cindy Porter



"I have been crafting for as long as I can remember... as a child I loved to draw, make and create all sorts of things... I used to make clothes for my dolls when I was very young, once I got into my teens I started such crafts as leather carving and then china painting and porcelain dolls...." -Cindy Porter

Hi everyone, so glad you can join us today...
Cindy here and I'd just like to say how excited I am to be joining the Your Daily Dose Team.... 
Today I want to get your creative mojo flowing and get you back crafting after the holidays... I thought a good place to start would be to scrap those traditional (or not so traditional) Christmas Santa photos we have all had done and no time to scrap before Chrissy hit us....


till next time
Happy Creating
xC


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis