Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Friends...

Do you have a friend that you can count on and who makes you laugh?  Do you get together often or catch up no matter how long it's been? Well, I have not one, but several girlfriends who remind me how to laugh and have fun!  They are amazing women and we get each other!


Check out my blog for a better look at this layout.  I made it as a celebration of my favorite pals!
 Using lots of fun embellishments like cork, rub ons, stickers, and washi tape!  I also created the background paper with Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft® Gelatos®.  Create a colorful celebration of friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis