Sunday, February 16, 2014

PTT #158 Winners and a Full Heart

Good morning! It's Danielle here again with the winner's post and a sneak peek at a project I have done. Everyday we aim to inspire that is why I love checking in to see what is happening on this blog because there is such a nice mix of artists! 
I absolutely love working with purple as shown with my last card, but some like Colie find it intimidating. She used her creative juices and came up with a super fun pocket page layout and ended up having a ton of fun with purple, too. What are colors you find intimidating or tend to avoid?
I am seeing a ton of shaker cards lately and our talented Chrissie did a fabulous job with hers using a CAS style and a pop of aqua! And with a totally different style, we had Ginny earlier this week share with us a utterly gorgeous shabby chic Easter Shadow Box! Whatever your style, we have something for you!
This week I am sharing a Valentine's inspired card with you using Distress Inks and Maja papers. The full picture and details are on my blog!

And now for the winners of
PTT #158 Color Challenge
sponsored by 

Congratulations to 
#6 Connie R.
Thank you Connie for sharing with us your bright and cheery winter card!
Please email me at iwonptt@hotmail.com by February 22 to claim your prize!

Top 3 VIP

Beautiful card! I love the birds with the "love"! Simple and elegant. 

Joyce, your card is so whimsical and lovely! I LOVE the image and details!


Your card, Alessandra, is gorgeous! I love all the die cuts and the sweet owls!

Wonderful job, ladies! Email me at iwonptt@hotmail.com to get your VIP badges!


Follow on Bloglovin

ShareThis