Friday, February 28, 2014

You Inspire Me









Hey everyone.  It's Dana here.  I'm in the mood for Gelato!  I'm not sure how many of you have ever used this product, but I think I'm hooked.  These pigment sticks are so easy and fun to use.  You will be addicted before you know it.  Here's a card I made using one of the four pack sets I picked up at my local craft store.

Gorgeous right?!?!  Head on over to my blog for all the details.  Once you start playing with this product it's kind of hard to stop. :-)  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. 


Follow on Bloglovin






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis