Sunday, March 9, 2014

#161 Winners and A Bossy Lady


Good morning! I hope everyone is having a great weekend! My boys have had their first baseball games of the season and we were at the fields from 8:30 in the morning until 4! Yeah, I'm already looking forward to the end, haha! 
Well, our Party Planners have done it again with some awesome inspiration! I hope everyone had a chance to see the interactive layout that Cindy made. Like she said, its a great way to incorporate multiple photos onto one layout! It's not just my imagination about the popularity of stencils- Dana notices it too and has incorporated stenciling into her card making with a stenciled background! Love it!

Before I get into the winners I want to remind anyone who is interested that we are having a DT call! It ends the 25th of March, so if you're interested, get your name in!

#161 Winner of our Anything Goes Challenge
sponsored by Flourish with a Bling


Congratulations! What a great early start to Christmas card making. Such a cute and merry dragon!
Please email me at iwonptt@hotmail.com by March 16th to claim your prize!

VIP Top 3

#176 Holly G

Beautiful CAS card, Holly! Love all the banners and spring colors!


We absolutely love this sweet card in a clever purse shape! The girl is adorable and colored beautifully!

Beautiful card and darling image! The flowers and pearls are such a nice accent!

Thank you ladies for your incredible creations! Please email me at iwonptt@hotmail.com for your VIP Badges!

And lastly I would like to share with you all a peek at what I have made. I used a Mo's Digital Pencil image called Bossy and colored with Copics. I have the colors I used and more details about my card on my blog. Hope to see you there!





Follow on Bloglovin

ShareThis