Friday, March 14, 2014

Going Green


Hey peeps it's Dana here.  Since St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner, I thought I would share with you a card I made in honor of my birthday (which just happens to be St. Patrick's Day).  Using a stencil for a background is a super fun and quick way to make a card.  I can't believe I didn't color one bit.  Oh the shame of it.  

If you would like more details about my card, head on over to my blog.  I hope everyone has a fabulous Friday.  Be safe out there and enjoy your weekend.

Dana
 
Follow on Bloglovin 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis