Monday, March 3, 2014

Oh Hello

Hi everyone! Jenn here from Jax Bean Stalks.  Hope you had a fantastic weekend.  We sure did!  Ended the skiing season without injury, practiced baseball and made dinner for the rest of the week!  Super productive!

I am obsessed with doing video tutorials at the moment.  I think they are super fun and I crack up at myself and all the "re-takes" it requires to get thing just right.  Today I have a tutorial on combining a couple of SVG cut files and assembling my project.

AND

Thanks for partying with me today!

DID YOU SEE WE ARE HAVING A DT CALL?  This post could be yours...you could be the one getting all the blog traffic to your personal blog.  Apply!  You know you want to party with us!!! :)




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis