Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pennant Banner Video Tutorial

Hi Party Time Tuesdays friends and followers!  So glad you could join me today!  I am excited to share with you a great video tutorial I have done on how to make a little pennant banner with ribbon.  It is perfect for a card or even a scrap page!  See the entire project and all the up close photos at my blog, Jax Bean Stalks.




Thanks for stopping in today.  If you liked my video, please subscribe to my YouTube Channel.  I would also love it if you followed me at my blog Jax Bean Stalks.  Follow all my social media at my Google+ page.



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis