Sunday, April 20, 2014

#167 Challenge Update and a Peekaboo


Happy Easter!! I am sure many of you are busy celebrating Easter and watching the kiddos scramble for eggs! I had a fun time with my kids yesterday at a community Easter Celebration. I wasn't excited about going originally, but I knew it was worth it when my youngest son looked at me and said, "Mommy, this is a really good day." It melted my heart!

Well, our Cross Promotion Challenge is still going on with Flourish with a Bling. Their challenge goes for the month of April, so get your entries in!

Now for a bit of inspiration.

Normally I make cards with an image of a single person as the focal point. Today I would like to share one using a stamp with more scenery. For the full card, hop on over to my blog, She's Sew Crafty!
Mo's Digital Pencil, My friend colored with Copics and placed on a card using MME papers and Paper flowers



Follow on Bloglovin

ShareThis