Sunday, April 27, 2014

#168 Die Cut Challenge and a Splash!


Good morning! I had so much fun this week checking in to see the fun projects our amazing team shared! Grace made such a fabulous home decoration using moss! It's such a sweet touch to add to a house to welcome visitors.
Dana shared a fun boy card with bright colors and a fun colored image! Elina impressed me with her stamping prowess in her Ceramic Tile Stamping project! I love the variety of talent our team has!

Our current challenge #169 Anything Goes is ending soon. SO hurry and get an entry in! The good is is that a new challenge will be starting and I have winners for Challenge #168 to announce!

#168 Winner


You have won a prize sponsored by Viva Las Vegastamps! Congratulations! Please email me at iwonptt@hotmail.com by May 2nd to claim your prize.

VIP Top 3

Wow! This is such an elegant card! The die cuts are fabulous and the design is gorgeous!

Such a stunner, Joyce! The image is so soothing and your coloring is perfection!

Another super cute card, Jodi! I love her hair and the sentiment is perfect!

Fabulous job, ladies!Please email me at iwonptt@hotmail.com to claim your VIP Badge!

Dont forget to stop by my blog if you would like a little rainy day inspiration! And if you read my post- yes, it worked ;)





Follow on Bloglovin

ShareThis