Thursday, April 3, 2014

Congrats to our new Guest Designer for April!

GUEST PARTY PLANNER: 

We have a wonderful new program we are going to try out this term. We are offering a Guest Party Planners spot for all of our fantastic followers who participate. For the months of April and May we have hand selected but keep an eye out on April 29th on our Anything Goes Challenge for more details on how to apply.

April's Guest Party Planner is:

Wendy Wells Waldorf

http://wendylynnspaperwhims.blogspot.com/2014/02/peacock-feathers-ceramic-tile-pendant.html

Hi! I live in Buffalo, New York, USA. I share my home with my husband and two very spoiled cats. I have three lovely daughters who live on their own. I love to spend my free time crafting. I have always loved to play with paper. I am a paper artist who enjoys collage, mixed media art, decoupage and assemblage. Recycling is important to me. I try to utilize junk mail and alter/re-purpose existing items. I challenge myself to try new techniques and ideas.

Here is a sneak peak (click on the image for more detailed look at this project) of Wendy's project that caught our eye!

http://wendylynnspaperwhims.blogspot.com/2014/02/peacock-feathers-ceramic-tile-pendant.html

This Peacock Feathers Pendant started out as a 1 7/8" x 7/8" ceramic tile from the home improvement store. The tile was altered and re-purposed with a decoupaged paper design. A photo turn from the scrapbook department was used as a bail. The pendant is embellished with three mini blue gems. The backside has coordinating scrapbook paper. I hope you will be inspired to create a pendant of your own.

Look for more posts by Wendy from Wendylynn's Paper Whims later this month. Congrats Wendy!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis