Sunday, May 11, 2014

#170 Challenge Winners and a Splash


Happy Mother's Day!! I hope all you lovely mamas are enjoying breakfast in bed and relaxing, crafting, perhaps? 

I had a nice dinner cooked by my wonderful hubby last night and brunch this morning at a nice restaurant without the kiddos! Hopefully, as you read this I am back at home crafting uninterrupted. Ahhh, I can dream at least, lol!

Now for our winner of our
#170 Fussy Cutting Challenge
sponsored by Faber Castell USA

#30 Angela P.
Congratulations Angela on your win!  Please email me at iwonptt@hotmail.com by May 17th to claim your prize!


Top 3 VIP's

#34 Amy Prior
Gorgeous card, Amy! The layering of your fussy cuts and design make for a beautiful card!

Super fun card!  A perfect boy card for sure, Joyce!

I love the beautiful quilting you have done! The colors and image are perfect together!

Congratulations ladies on your Top 3 cards! Please email me at iwonptt@hotmail.com to claim your badge!

And if you'd like a little extra inspiration you can check out a tropical mermaid card I have put together!
Just hop on over to my blog!



Follow on Bloglovin

ShareThis