Saturday, May 24, 2014

Mixed Media Canvas - Peacock and Ballet Inspired by L. Grace Lauer

Hello PTT readers! Grace Lauer here, I am very thrilled to be shearing with you today. As Coordinators  +Jenn Cochran  and I don't get many opportunities to share our own creative works. We are just too busy behind the scenes. Today I found the time so I get to share with you my sneak peek of my new Mixed Media Canvas. It is a 2' x 4 diptych, peacock and ballet inspired piece I did for my daughters room. She modeled the face and body potions for me and she is quite thrilled with the final art piece(s).

Want to see what she is so excited about? Check out my blog post on my Uniquely Grace Blog and find out!

http://blog.uniquelygrace.com/2014/05/troisieme-presenting-peacock-ballet-canvas-diptych.html

Thanks for clicking over. I hope you have found your daily dose of inspiration today. Let me know in the comments below.

+L. Grace Lauer
Coordinator for Party Time Tuesdays Challenge Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis