Sunday, May 18, 2014

Vintage Pink

Hello Party Girls! I hope everyone had a chance to link up their blogs on Facebook for our Link Up Party. It's a great way to find new inspirational craft blogs and for people to find you!

Our cross promo challenge over at Fitztown is still going on for a little while longer, so be sure to check that out, too!

For my project share today I have a pink and vintage card as per my usual go to style, hehe! Girly just never gets old for me!



For full pic and all the deets, stop by my blog, She's Sew Crafty!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis