Friday, June 27, 2014

Use the watercolor in my Layout (dream) for the challenge Lime Citron by Cindy Brown

Hi everyone
Today my inspiration is a page I made the challenge of May Company  Lime Citron.  A beautiful Quebec company. See more at my blog there are plenty of example that I make with badges or with polymer stamps. I love this company and its products are extraordinary.
http://talkis23.blogspot.ca/2014/05/defi-lime-citron.html

boutique.limecitron.com/

  Speaking of extra Here at Party Time Tuesdays we have challenges that are extra and I love to come here every Tuesday to see the challenge of the week. And also is always a pleasure for me to see my colleges did as inspiration of the day.


Thank you for your comments and I love your visit to my blog here: http://talkis23.blogspot.ca/

Cindy Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis