Monday, January 27, 2014

Creating Backgrounds with Cindy Porter

Hi everyone, Cindy here, so glad you can join us today for Your Daily Dose...

Today I want to share a little inspiration to get your creative mojo flowing and I have a little bit of scrapping fun to help you on your way... focusing on creating backgrounds... I love starting with plain cardstock or paper and building loads of texture and depth...nothing beats getting messy!!  So join me over at my blog for the full views and details of these backgrounds... can't wait to see you there...


till next time
Happy Creating
xC


Want to follow the Party time Tuesdays Your Daily Dose Blog... then your can use the bloglovin' button here... Follow on Bloglovin







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis