Sunday, January 26, 2014

Little Momma and Winner update.

This is a different post for me here on Party Time Tuesdays! I am so used to sharing good news of prize winners and VIP's, but this week I have no winners. Boohoo. BUT, it's only because Challenge #155 is our cross promotional challenge with Really Reasonable Ribbon on their blog! For those of you who haven't stopped by yet, please do! You still have a few more days to enter your project. See? I still get to share good news, hehe!

And if you are still reading this post despite the fact I have no winners for you, I thank you and would love to share some card inspiration with you on my blog

I have used Distress Ink pads to color my Mo's Digital Pencil image for my pink, girly card. It's been awhile since I have done this: the Distress Inks, not the pink and girly, lol! 


Danielle


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis