Sunday, January 26, 2014

Little Momma and Winner update.

This is a different post for me here on Party Time Tuesdays! I am so used to sharing good news of prize winners and VIP's, but this week I have no winners. Boohoo. BUT, it's only because Challenge #155 is our cross promotional challenge with Really Reasonable Ribbon on their blog! For those of you who haven't stopped by yet, please do! You still have a few more days to enter your project. See? I still get to share good news, hehe!

And if you are still reading this post despite the fact I have no winners for you, I thank you and would love to share some card inspiration with you on my blog

I have used Distress Ink pads to color my Mo's Digital Pencil image for my pink, girly card. It's been awhile since I have done this: the Distress Inks, not the pink and girly, lol! 


Danielle


Follow on Bloglovin

ShareThis