Sunday, March 16, 2014

#162 Winners and Some Mom Appreciation



Hello, hello! St. Patricks Day is just around the corner and it seems that everyone is joining in on the celebrations with green projects! I got an early start last month with this card and this card. Colie shared with us a fun green and Springy Pocket Page Layout. She actually made a two page spread and it looks awesome! It really gets me motivated to get started on my own!

 Dana made a green birthday card using the comeback star: the stencil! And, I hope you guys saw the wonderful video tutorial that Jenn made for you all on how to make a ribbon pennant banner! How clever! 
I can't wait to see what inspirations this next week brings!

Okay, so I guess it's time to announce the winners of our Color Challenge sponsored by Faber-Castell!

#162 Challenge Winner

Congratulations! What an awesome lollipop card! I bet any kid would love that to be their birthday card!
Please email me at iwonptt@hotmail.com by March 22 to claim your prize!

Top 3


I love the color combo for a winter card! Wonderful design, Eemeli!


So adorable! I love your coloring and how you popped up that bunny! Gorgeous!

Thank you ladies for sharing your creations! Please email me at iwonptt@hotmail.com to get your VIP Badge!

If you made it down here I would like to give you a peek at a card I made with my mother in mind! I haveused a Mo Manning image called Broked (version C). I have details on the products I used as well as the Copic colors on my blog!




Follow on Bloglovin

ShareThis