Thursday, May 29, 2014

New page with Cindy

Hello everyone here is my turn to make your inspiration of the day is when I expected with impatience.  
I love being here with you and inspire you.  
I hope you did the challenge this week, if not it's still time.

Today I'll show you on my blog one of my pages I did last days. I kept it just for you. 
I used mixed media technique to make the background and also products Lindy's stamp gang for the color challenge.

http://talkis23.blogspot.ca/2014/05/defi-lindys-stamp-gang.html

 
  Come see me on My blog.

Show us what you can make to inspire us.

Cindy Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis