Monday, June 2, 2014

Texture Fun with Cindy Porter


Hi everyone, Cindy with you again today,  so glad you can join me, 

I wanted to share something special I created.... I love creating with different mediums and this project is one of my favourites.... I'm not going to tell you what it is, you have to go check it out on my blog here.... if you love texture you won't be disappointed....


I use this creation everyday and I have actually done a step by step of how to do it for yourself... so to see all the details and some close ups,  check it out here.

till next time
Happy Creating
xC

Want to follow the Party time Tuesdays Your Daily Dose Blog... then your can use the bloglovin' button here...Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis