Tuesday, September 6, 2011

PTT#32- GrandParents Day Challenge

Party Time Tuesdays is celebrating a special occasion....Grand Parents Day.  PTT#32 Show your Grandparents some LOVE!

This weeks sponsors are:
Kendra Snelling is owner of:

She has a store on Etsy HERE.  She will have a cute prize for a lucky winner!
Hello! I'm Kindra and I'm from small town Missouri. I'm a full time working single mom to 2 beautiful children. I have an adorable 7 your old son and a crazy red headed daughter who will be 2 this October. I live a crazy busy life but I always take time out to do my favorite two things: spend time with my children and CRAFT! I've been a huge fan of art every since I can remember and still enjoy just picking up the crayons with my kids! I've been working with paper crafts for about 8 years now and have enjoyed learning new things. I love meeting and chatting with other crafters which is why I'm super excited to sponsoring this challenge!

SBS Store Logo Graphic for display only
Hi my name is Stitchy and I am Co-Owner of Stitchy Bear Stamps...we started this store April 1st, No Fooling haha..I live in upstate New York with my husband and two TEENAGE adults haha, I do say that loosely as they think they run the show here, NOT...
I been creating stamps for a little less than a year now and I am totally addicted to the craft..I started about 4 years ago making digital scraps and I knew there was much more out there, so a friend of mine introduced me to digital stamps...and the rest they say is history...I look forward to seeing all the beautiful creations come through...good luck everyone..stitchy xoxox"



Whimsy is giving away a Gift Certificate to one lucky winner.
We are a family owned art stamp company dedicated to providing crafters around the world with whimsical and fun rubber and digital stamp designs. Our exclusive stamps are great for card making, scrapbooking, and many other crafting projects.

We currently have 5 exclusive collections of rubber stamps and 6 exclusive collections of digital stamps! We also have custom rubber stamps and custom digital designs, our Shapeology line of metal cutting dies, and a large selection of paper crafting embellishments for that one stop shopping experience.

All of our rubber stamps are made from deeply etched rubber, mounted on Cling Cushion Foam, and once trimmed, they are ready to use with an acrylic block. And our digital images are 300dpi for optimal print quality and can be resized or rotated to fit your crafting needs. Be sure to check out all the wonderful products in our Whimsy Stamps Collections!

Here are the Party Planners:





Renee


Paige

Nancy

Another Beautiful card by Nancy

Mary

Jen S

Jackie
Another beautiful card by Jackie

Dawn

Danie

Please remember our rules:

Place our badge in you sidebar
follow us
mention us in your post with a link back to PTT.

Please also tag your cards in gallery's with PTT.

Thanks so much for playing with us this week.  See you on Thursday for our winners from last week!









4 comments:

  1. What lovely creations from the DT again this week. I love looking at what you all come with for the challenges! Hugs, Krafty Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great projects from the DT. And a super challenge. I have linked up. :)

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all the inspiration!! :) Thanks!
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis