Monday, October 1, 2012

Winners of PTT#86-Color Challenge

Happy Monday! Hope everyone is doing good. 
Here are the winners of PTT#86-Color/Picture Challenge 

Winner of My Favorite Things Prize
#20 Stempelomi

Winner of Sassy Studio Designs Prize
#6 Paula Jennings 

Winner of Fancy Pants Designs Prize
#29 Lynn in IN 


Thank you so much for participating. Please email sponsorptt@hotmail.com to claim your prize. Please put your prize name in the subject line. Please email by Oct.8th or your prize will be forfeit. Thank you! 

 VIP Top 3 

 # 10 Bonnie-Raduse


 # 7 Suzanne Dean


 # 25 Ginger


 Thank you for entering! Your projects are amazing! Please email sponsorptt@hotmail.com to claim your badge.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners and top 3 wha a fantastic cards!!
    Just to let you know I have ordered my LOTV stamps with the giftvoucher that I have won...thanks again.

    Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee, I'm delighted to see that I'm one of your winners (I've sent you a pm)
    Congrats to the other winners and to your top 3 too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I've been dealing with migraines for a week now and still trying to stamp as well. Just saw this post. Thanks for picking me as a VIP.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis