Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Birthday Mojo with Jenn Cochran


 "I started crafting when I was really small.  My mom was huge in the crafting circuit when I was a kid.  Had stuff for sale in a magazine that her and a few friends founded.  So, I pick up my love for everything handmade from my mom."  

Hello to everyone, so glad you could join me today!  Jenn here with your Daily Dose for this HUMP DAY!!!  I know you all know me from hosting PTT for the past 3 years.  I am super excited to start you off with Your Daily Dose.  Please come back daily for a different Party Planner showing off her style and inspiration.  PTTYDD is now going to be your stop for inspiration and a challenge.  

I want to get your mojo rolling with a fun teddy bear birthday card.  Come on over to my blog and join me for the full view!  Can't wait to see you there!




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis