Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Gelatos Journal Page with Jen


I have been crafting since I was very young.  My Nana and Mom encouraged me to create art.  My mom is an artist too and my Nana was very crafty!  I enjoyed creating with my mom and loved art in school!

Hi, Jen Matott here to share a page in a journal that I'm working on!  Any of these techniques could be used for cards, layouts, decor!  I am a designer for Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft and am obsessed with their Gelatos and Textural Accents! I even got a chance to design two of their Gelato kits!!  One is being released at CHA this year!
Here is a peek at this page, but you can see the full directions on my blog!

If you haven't played with Gelatos yet, you will LOVE them!  They are so versatile and fun!   If you comment on my blog post, you can be entered into a giveaway for a Mixed Media Journal book of your own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis