Friday, January 17, 2014

Gelatos Mojo with Laurel Beard


I started crafting maybe 3 years ago when I went to a friend's house and saw all kinds of crafty gadgets and supplies. It peaked my interest and I took up card making. It has been a life saver for me....

Hi everyone! Laurel here and I am so excited to be here with my very first daily dost post of the year!

I am a huge fan of Design Memory Craft Faber Castell Gelatos. HUGE! I love how much fun they are to play with..... Head on over to my blog post here to see the full reveal and what I did using some gelatos and stencils..... Hope to see you there!!! :)


See you next time! :)

Laurel

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis