Sunday, February 23, 2014

#159 Challenge Update and Some Lucky Green

Good morning! Our cross promotional challenge with Creative Embellishments is still going on for another few days, so don't forget to enter if you haven't already. Also, our Pinterest challenge is ending soon! It's really simple and fun: just create something from whatever you find on Pinterest that inspires you!

Speaking of inspiring, have you all been keeping up with all the fabulous posts our inspiring artists have shared? I am loving Cindy's spice rack turned punch storage work of art! I have been wanting a cute storage idea and hers fits the bill!
I really could relate to Kiki and how her art journal helped get her out of a bad mood. Just ignoring the world and focusing on something you love is a great way to turn a negative mood into a feel good one! And, Grace shared with us the outcome of her bargain find turned altered canvas which helped her de-stress and feel good, too. Who knew melted crayons could look so good?!

This week I created a couple of cards. One rather dark and one green and bright! I am not Irish, but I love Irish dancing, like the Lord of the Dance. My husband suffered through one of their shows, but I enjoyed every minute! So, when I saw Little Irish Dancer, I had to color her up and stick her on a card. Come by my blog to see the details...



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis