Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Slice of Cake just for your Valentine


Good morning PTTYDD readers! It's L. Grace Lauer here today to share a fun gift box project. This week we are all getting ready for some Valentines Day gifting. I thought I would share with you all one of my favorite Valentines Day projects. It is a Cricut 3D project and one that was not only fun to create but my daughter had a blast giving them out to her class. Hope you enjoy it just as much as we did. You can find more information on my blog: Uniquely Grace

http://blog.uniquelygrace.com/2011/02/glittery-confection.html

I even have a video tutorial on how to make it linked for you on my blog.  Remember to come back daily and see what the other Party Planners are up to for more inspiration.

Enjoy!

Sincerely,
L. Grace Lauer
www.uniquelygrace.com





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis