Monday, March 10, 2014

Make Your Own Background

Hey party goers.  It's Dana back with a quick card.  Have you ever ran across a time when you just didn't have the right paper for a card?  You do know that you can make your own right.  Just pull out some ink pads and daubers, a lined image stamp, Versamark and embossing powder and get busy.  LOL 

I made these cards for a few of my favorite girlfriends.  I lovingly call them my "prayer angels".  These cards where completed in no time at all.  Plus my friends loved them.  And that is what's it all about right?  If you want all the details on how to make your own, head on over to my blog for a little bit of inspiration.

See ya soon,

Dana











Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis