Sunday, April 20, 2014

#167 Challenge Update and a Peekaboo


Happy Easter!! I am sure many of you are busy celebrating Easter and watching the kiddos scramble for eggs! I had a fun time with my kids yesterday at a community Easter Celebration. I wasn't excited about going originally, but I knew it was worth it when my youngest son looked at me and said, "Mommy, this is a really good day." It melted my heart!

Well, our Cross Promotion Challenge is still going on with Flourish with a Bling. Their challenge goes for the month of April, so get your entries in!

Now for a bit of inspiration.

Normally I make cards with an image of a single person as the focal point. Today I would like to share one using a stamp with more scenery. For the full card, hop on over to my blog, She's Sew Crafty!
Mo's Digital Pencil, My friend colored with Copics and placed on a card using MME papers and Paper flowers



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis