Monday, April 14, 2014

PTT Mini Album with Karen

Hello! I'm Karen and this is my first post as a designer on Party Time Tuesdays-I'm so excited to be sharing with you all!
I hope you'll be inspired to head over to my blog to see what I'm featuring today!
 
There are so many possibilities in the paper crafting world.  One of my favorite things to do are mini albums. There are many techniques for them.
This one I made with a teenager in mind.
I hand drew my rocker chick.
 
 
We have Daily Inspiration on the PTT blog and I want to encourage you to come back to visit every day to see what's going on.
 
Remember:  we have a weekly challenge every Tuesday and often have sponsors and prizes.
 
Thanks for stopping by today. Now head on over to my blog for full details on my mini album.
 See you later!
Karen Conner
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis