Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Fourth Of July With Dana





 Hey peeps it's Dana here.  Happy Fourth of July to all our USA fans.  Today I wanted to share with you a card I made showing my patriotic side.  I am beyond grateful to live in such a country (in my opinion) that has given me so much to be proud of.  My husband has served the past 28 years protecting and serving the USA so I'm a little bias I guess. :-)


 So head on over to my blog for your daily dose of inspiration.  I hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend whatever your plans my be.  

Hugs~
Dana





Follow on Bloglovin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Partying with Party Time Tuesdays and The Party Planner DT! Thank you for all your lovely comments! We appreciate you! See you at the next challenge!

Cheers,
Jenn & The Party Planners

ShareThis